Terms & Conditions
Maecenas faucibus mollis interdum. Aenean lacinia bibendum nulla sed consectetur. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Donec id elit non mi porta gravida at eget metus.
Terms & Conditions
If a Koala yoga bag product fails due to a manufacturing defect we will repair the product, without charge, or replace it, at our discretion. This warranty does not cover damage caused by accident, improper care, negligence, normal wear and tear, or the natural breakdown of colors and materials over extended time and use. We still want you to love your Koala yoga bag so damage not covered under the warranty may be repaired for a reasonable rate and a fee.
RETURN POLICY FOR SALE ITEMS
All items are final sale, thus we cannot offer returns for these items for any reason.
LEGAL PURCHASE AGE
TYPES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
The following information is provided by Koala to enable our online visitors to be fully informed of our Privacy Policies. The Site collects certain information when you interact with the Site. For example, the Site may collect "Personal Information" which is data that can be used to identify an individual, as defined by applicable law. The Site may also collect data that does not identify you specifically. The following is a list of data that we may collect and process about you:
- Information that you provide by filling out forms on the Site. This includes information you provide when you register to use the Site; subscribe to any services offered on the Site including but not limited to interactive services (such newsletters, etc.); enter a competition or promotion sponsored by Koala; complete a survey; or report a problem with the Site;
- Any information you may provide when you contact us or send us a correspondence;
- Details of any transactions you carry out through the Site including the placement of any orders by you; and
- Details of your visits to the Site including, but not limited to, your computer’s IP address, password information, page interaction information, traffic data, location data, weblogs, and other data about the resources that you access.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT FROM YOU AND HOW?
Koala collects personal information in several ways when you place an order, buy a gift voucher for a friend or register for a service offered by Koalayogabags.com. If an order is placed with us, we need to hold personal information including your name, email address, phone numbers, home address, shipping and credit card billing address(es) so that we can process and fulfill your order. We only save credit card information for those customers that have registered on the Site. Saved card details will never be shared with third parties and will only be used to process your order, using our payment partner's systems. Additionally we may also obtain information as a result of authentication or identity checks. Sometimes we may ask for your telephone number. This number may be given to our courier for delivery services. These details allow us to process your order and to let you know the status of your order.
- Traffic monitoring, for example, the IP address from which you access the Site, the type of browser and operating system used to access the site, the date and time of your access to the site, the pages you visit, and the Internet address of the website from which you accessed our Site;
- To recognize repeat visitors for statistical/analytical purposes; or
- Anonymous tracking of interaction with online advertising, for example, to monitor the number of times that a banner ad is displayed and the number of times it is clicked.
We may connect the information that we collect through cookies with other Personal Information that you provide to us. Such purposes are:
- To customize or personalize your experience of the Site; for example, so that we can greet you on the site by name;
- For transactional purposes, such as credit card sales; or
- To monitor your use of the Site in order to make our communications with you as relevant as possible; for example, by sending you email communications relevant to the parts of the Site that you visit most often or by letting you know about features of the Site that you have not accessed previously.
HOW PERSONAL INFORMATION MAY BE USED, INCLUDING ANYONE IT MIGHT BE SHARED WITH
Koala may use your personal information for the processing of orders, payments and to provide you with a personalized shopping experience. We will also use your details to fulfill and deliver your orders and manage your account. Personal Information that you provide may be disclosed to a credit reference or fraud prevention agency, which may keep a record of that information. Where there is a legal obligation to do so, we may disclose your information to any relevant regulatory body. We do collate statistical information about site traffic, sales and other commercial information which we may pass on to trusted third parties but these statistics do not include any information that can identify you personally. We see this as a value-added service helping you to find useful products or services. We strive to limit use of your information to those offers that we think you would appreciate receiving. Finally, we may use your personal information for our internal marketing and demographic studies, together with non-personal data to monitor customer patterns so we can consistently improve our site design to better meet our visitors’ needs. If we change our policy on disclosure to others, we will inform you and give you the choice of opting out. In addition to disclosures identified in the purposes above, from time to time we may disclose Personal Information to:
- Our service providers and subcontractors, including our affiliates, retained to perform functions on our behalf or to provide services to us, such as warehousing and delivery; marketing and advertising; data processing; software development; website hosting and management; information technology and office services; legal, accounting, audit and other professional service providers; and further provided such service provider does not collect, use or disclose the personal information for any purpose other than to perform such functions or to provide services to us or as otherwise required by law;
- Unaffiliated service providers with whom we may subcontract, including website hosting companies, fulfillment companies and other third party service providers;
- The prospective seller or buyer of our business or assets in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets;
OPT-IN AND OPT-OUT PROVISIONS
SAFEGUARDING YOUR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING AND CUSTOMS DISCLOSURE
International orders are subject to duties and taxes billed by your country's customs department upon arrival. Duty, customs tariffs, taxes, and VAT are set by the destination country. Koala is not responsible for any duties, customs, tariffs, taxes and VATs applied to your package. You will be responsible for paying additional charges for customs clearance. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; please contact your local customs office for further information. Koala is required by law to declare all items at their full price and cannot alter this amount to decrease international custom fees. If you refuse a shipment from Koala you are responsible for the original shipping charges, any import fees that are incurred on the package, and the cost of returning the package to Koala. This amount will be deducted from your merchandise refund. If the return fee exceeds the amount of the merchandise plus shipping costs, the package will be abandoned and you will not be refunded. Koala cannot guarantee the delivery date for any international order. Certain items on our website may be unavailable for international shipping. Koala is not responsible for any taxes, fees, charges, or shipping costs for items that cannot be imported into your destination country.
KOALA SALES AND USE TAX POLICY STATEMENT
We have prepared this sales tax policy statement to explain to you when and why we collect sales tax on your purchases. IMPORTANT NOTICE: Even if we do not collect sales tax from you, you may owe sales tax on your purchase. Unless you live in Alaska, Delaware, Montana, New Hampshire, or Oregon, your state most likely requires purchasers to report and pay tax on all purchases that are not taxed at the time of sale. The tax may be reported and paid on your individual income tax return or by filing a consumer use tax return. For more information, please visit your state's department of revenue website. Koala collects sales tax in states where we have physical presence (or nexus). Koala does not collect sales tax in any state other than Washington because Koala is not required to collect sales or use tax in these states. FOR OUR TAX-EXEMPT CUSTOMERS: Koala does not collect sales tax if we have your exemption certificate on file.
WHERE AND HOW TO ASK QUESTIONS OR FILE COMPLAINTS